Bow Valley Park
Phone Number: (306) 485-7275
Contact the Recreation Facilities Manager for reservations.
The park features:
- 9 Full Service Sites - Intermittent - Upper Valley West
- 10 Full Service Sites - Seasonal - Upper Valley East
- 15 Power / Water Sites - Intermittent - Lower Valley
- Multiple No Service Sites suitable for tenting - Lower Valley
- Dock to launch kayaks and canoes, Boat launch, Pavilion, Potable drinking water, Children's playground, Showers & Bathrooms, Ball Diamonds, Batting cage, Outdoor Theatre, RV Dumping station
Rates, including GST, are as follows:
- Full Service - $32/day
- Full Service Seasonal - $1,680/season
- Electric & Water - $27/day
- All Sites - $168/week or $630/month
- No service - $16/day
- RV Dump - $11.00 (if not staying at campground)
- A deposit of $30.00 will be required to reserve a site. This deposit is applied toward payment of your stay, but is non refundable if you cancel your reservation.
Moose Creek Regional Park
Mobile Phone: (306) 485-8055
Business Phone: (306) 483-2406
Contact from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. for more information!
Moose Creek Regional Park is located 4 miles North and 1.5 miles West of Oxbow. Moose Creek is a full service camp site with electric and water campsites. Group camping, tenting and primitive campsites are also available. Services include: dumping station, boat launch, picnic tables, grills, showers, and fish filleting shack.
Moose Creek offers many recreational activities such as boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, and a playground.