Bow Valley Park
River Road South of Oxbow
Make an online reservation through Let's Camp
Contact the Recreation Facilities Manager for reservations.
Bow Valley Park is nestled in Souris Valley, south of Oxbow just off of Marconi Road. There are well-treed campsites with full services. The Souris River runs alongside the park.
The campground will be open on May 14th, 2022.
The park features:
- 9 Full-Service Sites - Intermittent - Upper Valley West
- 10 Full-Service Sites - Seasonal - Upper Valley East
- 15 Power / Water Sites - Intermittent - Lower Valley
- Multiple No Service Sites suitable for tenting - Lower Valley
- Dock to launch kayaks and canoes, Boat launch, Pavilion, Potable drinking water, Children's playground, Showers & Bathrooms, Ball Diamonds, Batting cage, Outdoor Theatre, RV Dumping station
Rates, including GST, are as follows:
- Full Service - $32/day
- Full Service Seasonal - $1,680/season
- Electric & Water - $27/day
- All Sites - $168/week or $630/month
- No service - $16/day
- RV Dump - $11.00 (if not staying at the campground)
- A deposit of $30.00 will be required to reserve a site. This deposit is applied toward the payment of your stay but is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation.
Moose Creek Regional Park
Golf Phone: (3060 483-2403
Mobile Phone: (306) 485-8055
Moose Creek Regional Park is located 4 miles North and 1.5 miles West of Oxbow. Moose Creek is a full-service campsite with electric and water campsites. Group camping, tenting and primitive campsites are also available. Services include a dumping station, boat launch, picnic tables, grills, showers, and a fish filleting shack.
Moose Creek offers many recreational activities such as boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, and a playground.