BOW VALLEY PARK
Phone Number: (306) 485-7275
Contact the Recreation Facilities Manager for reservations.
The park features:
- 9 Full Service Sites - Intermittent - Upper Valley West
- 10 Full Service Sites - Seasonal - Upper Valley East
- 15 Power / Water Sites - Intermittent - Lower Valley
- Multiple No Service Sites suitable for tenting - Lower Valley
- Dock to launch kayaks and canoes, Boat launch, Pavilion, Potable drinking water, Children's playground, Showers & Bathrooms, Ball Diamonds, Batting cage, Outdoor Theatre, RV Dumping station
Rates, including GST, are as follows:
- Full Service - $32/day
- Full Service Seasonal - $1,680/season
- Electric & Water - $27/day
- All Sites - $168/week or $630/month
- No service - $16/day
- RV Dump - $11.00 (if not staying at campground)
- A deposit of $30.00 will be required to reserve a site. This deposit is applied toward payment of your stay, but is non refundable if you cancel your reservation.
Oxbow Community Rink
Gregson St. & Boscurvis Ave
Phone Number: (306) 483-2444 (November to March)
Related Facebook Pages:
Oxbow Rink - https://www.facebook.com/OxbowRink
Oxbow Minor Hockey - https://www.facebook.com/OxbowMinorHockey
Oxbow Figure Skating - https://www.facebook.com/Oxbow-Figure-Skating-Club
Oxbow Curling - https://www.facebook.com/Oxbow-Curling-Club
Artificial Ice Skating and Curling rink. Contact Jake Dyck for rentals at (306) 485-7275.
The Oxbow arena features an 80' by 180' artificial skating ice surface, as well as 4 sheets of curling ice. New insulation has been added to the interior ceiling.
For ice schedules, check the website at FACILITY SCHEDULES
The ice surface is available for off-season rentals from April to early September.
Seats 800 / 450 at tables.
Rent is $400, plus an additional $75 for the kitchen, if available. Semi-wheelchair accessible.
Oxbow Swimming Pool
415 Wylie Avenue
Oxbow, Saskatchewan Canada
Phone Number: (306) 483-2498 (May to August)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Oxbow-Swimming-Pool
The Oxbow Community Pool is new outdoor facility (2019) with a swimming pool and paddling splash park. Red Cross Swimming Lessons are offered in June, July and August. Public Swimming is offered in the afternoons. Check out the Facebook Page for schedules.
Available for private rentals. Contact the pool directly for availability and fees.
Home of the Oxbow Seawolves Speed Swimming Club. https://www.facebook.com/OxbowSeawolves
Oxbow Fitness Centre Co-operative Ltd.
301 Main Street
Oxbow, Saskatchewan Canada
Contact: Contact through Facebook page messenger.
Open on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 to 8:00 PM to purchase memberships. Check out the fitness center for all of your fitness requirements. Everything from weight training to aerobics is available.
Moose Creek Golf Club
Canada S0C 2B0
Phone Number: (306) 483-2403 (May to October)
Moose Creek Golf Course is a beautiful grass green 9 hole golf course. Power cart rentals are available. Moose Creek Golf Course is located 4 miles North and 1.5 miles West of Oxbow.
Oxbow Memorial Hall
The Oxbow Memorial Hall gymnasium is available to rent for volleyball, basketball, pickleball or other court sports. Click here for availability: FACILITY SCHEDULES
Contact: Jake Dyck (306) 485-7275
The Oxbow Tennis Courts are located just north of the Oxbow Memorial Hall. They are available for open play from May to October.
The Souris Valley Tennis Club used the courts on Monday and Thursday evenings for league play.