Public Meeting - Re-Zoning Applications
Posted on Tuesday March 15, 2016 at 02:42PM
There will be a public meeting to provide an opportunity for the residents of Oxbow to comment on four applications to amend Bylaw 1063 “The Zoning Bylaw” on Monday, April 11, 7:00 pm. The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers of the Town Office.
- Carol Doan has petitioned Council to change the zoning of her property at Lots 13-15, Block 5 Plan 101273127 (616 Prospect Ave.) from Residential to Commercial. Click on Map 1.
- Dan Sifton has petitioned Council to change the zoning of part of his property located at Parcel B Plan 101395458 from Future Urban Development to Residential. Click on Map 2.
- Oxbow Gospel Church is petitioning Council to change the zoning of part of the church property located at Block D Plan 101938439 (1002 Tupper St.) from Community Service to Residential. Click on Map 3.
- Andrew Sinclair has petitioned Council to allow “Two Too Ugly Brothers Distillery” to be designated as a home based business at 302 Marion Ave. (corner of Marion Ave. and Tupper St.). Click on Map 4.
Persons wishing to comment on all or any of the applications may do so in person at the public meeting or by providing written comments to the Chief Administrative Officer no later than 12 noon on Thursday, April 7, 2016.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Town of Oxbow
March 17, 2016
Author: Town of Oxbow
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (34)
- Article (3)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (31)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (18)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (12)
- Zoning (1)