Thinking about hiring a summer student?
Posted on Thursday November 28, 2013 at 01:53PM
French follows English...
Canada Summer Jobs is a Government of Canada initiative. It provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public-sector employers, and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees to create summer job opportunities for students between the ages of 15 and 30.
The application period will be from December 2, 2013 to January 31, 2014. These new and extended dates will allow employers to be notified of their application status earlier.
The online application and the paper application as well as the Applicant Guide will be available on the Service Canada website as of December 2, 2013. You can submit your application online, by mail, or in person at any Service Canada office.
If you choose to submit your application online, you will benefit from a fast, easy-to-use, and secure way of applying. By submitting your application online, you will:
• have access to the Canada Summer Jobs application 24/7, from any location, allowing you to complete it at your convenience;
• ensure the application is received immediately by Service Canada;
• receive an instant confirmation number acknowledging the application has been received; and,
• avoid postal delays.
Therefore, we encourage you to submit your Canada Summer Jobs 2014 application online. The online application will be available on the Service Canada website as of December 2, 2013.
Service Canada will inform employers of the status of their application in April 2014.
For more information:
Call 1-800-935-5555 (ATS : 1-800-926-9105)
Visit a Service Canada office
Canada Summer Jobs W-T Region
Author: Town of Oxbow
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (34)
- Article (3)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (29)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (17)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (12)
- Zoning (1)