Elimination of Barriers-Recreation Equipment Program
Posted on Friday March 08, 2013 at 03:04PM
What is the purpose of this program?
This funding program will provide financial assistance to sout east municipalities, organizations and groups for the purchase of recreation equipment for the implementation and delivery of recreation programs. The outcome of the funding is to increase opportunities for safe and quality recreation programming.
How much funding is available per application?
Applicants can apply for up to $500 per application and may only submit one application per deadline.
When can my organization apply?
The spring deadline to apply is April 15, 2013
What are the eligible expenses and conditions of funding?
The funding is to support the purchase of equipment such as:
- Nets, sticks, and balls for recreation participation in an after school program
- Mats, exercise balls and weights (large equipment like treadmills are ineligible) for a fitness program
- Skipping ropes, tug-of-war ropes, hoola hoops and parachutes for a physical activity program
- Curling brooms for a learn to curl program
- Crazy carpets, snow shoes or other materials for active outdoor programs
- Racquets, bats and balls for recreational spring or summer programs
- Aquatic equipment for aquatic recreation programs.
For an application form, contact Nicole Clow, Coordinator
Southeast Connection Sport, Culture &Recreation District
PH: 306-482-4041 or email: email@example.com
Author: Town of Oxbow
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (33)
- Article (2)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (34)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (18)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (12)
- Zoning (1)