Community Relief Fund
Posted on Tuesday October 06, 2020 at 11:01AM
The Town of Oxbow has been in receipt of $79,122 in funding under the Safe Restart Saskatchewan Plan. Town Council has elected to share this funding with local small and medium businesses who intend to continue to operate in the Town of Oxbow, and who have seen financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 and/or the decrease in the oil and gas sector.
This funding will be distributed by Council on an application basis (maximum $5,000 per company) and disbursements will be made until the fund has been depleted. Disbursements may include an abatement of municipal taxes, payment of utility amounts owing, by cash, or any combination of the three. The first review of applications will take place at Council on Monday, October 26, so we recommend that if you plan to apply to submit your application by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21.
A few tips:
• Review Appendix “A” of Bylaw 1127 for general guidelines.
• Complete the full application form (Appendix “B”).
• Under “Financial Information”, “all sources” includes any funding that you have received from the Federal or Provincial Governments or other funding bodies as well as your regular income sources.
• All information must be based on the calendar year (January to December of 2019, and estimated January to December of 2020)
If you have any other questions regarding the application or would like assistance completing the form, please contact Lisa Pierce at 306-483-2300.
Author: Town of Oxbow
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (33)
- Article (2)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (7)
- General Information (34)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (19)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (12)
- Zoning (1)