Public Building Closures
Posted on Thursday March 19, 2020 at 02:45PM
PUBLIC BUILDING CLOSURES
The Town of Oxbow has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in Saskatchewan. The health, safety, and well-being of our employees and members of the public, and maintaining essential services are our top priority.
We will be taking the following steps at this time to reduce the risk of transmission to employees and members of the general public.
- ALL Town owned public facilities will be CLOSED effective March 19 until further notice. The Town Council will continue to monitor the situation.
- This includes Oxbow Arena, Oxbow Memorial Hall, Ralph Allen Museum and Oxbow Public Library.
The Town Office will be CLOSED effective immediately to the public until further notice.
Payments for property taxes, utility bills, and accounts receivable can still be made through online banking, by cheque via Canada Post or through eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this, please call the office, we would be happy to assist you.
Our office will continue to operate during our regular hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., we will be available by telephone: 306-483-2300, or by email: email@example.com.
All essential municipal services will remain fully operational to the best of our ability. The phone number for Public Works requests is 306-485-7273,
Author: Town of Oxbow
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (33)
- Article (2)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (7)
- General Information (35)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (19)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (12)
- Zoning (1)