Town of Oxbow Grant Program
Posted on Tuesday July 31, 2018 at 01:31PM
The Town of Oxbow is offering a new grant program to non-profit organizations within the community of Oxbow. Following are the details.
- Applicants must be a registered non-profit that provides an overall benefit to the community. Religious or political organizations not eligible.
- The grant request must be for capital or equipment purchases, for specific programming or for a special project. It may not be used to supplement general operating costs.
- Maximum grant amount $3,000.
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday, August 15. Please forward to Lisa Pierce, Chief Administrative Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
GRANT APPLICATION TO INCLUDE:
- Organization name, address, phone number, email address and primary contact person.
- A list of officers of the organization.
- A copy of the organization’s non-profit certificate of status.
- A description of the organization’s mandate, including the number of individuals / families served.
- Dollar amount of the request and a description of how the grant will be used.
- A copy of the most recent audited financial statement.
Author: Town of Oxbow
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (34)
- Article (3)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (28)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (17)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (12)
- Zoning (1)